Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Muddiest Point

I believe the article by Clifford A. Lynch was probably the weakest piece of material. What led me to state this opinion is the fact that when I compare it to the other two, it seems rather wordy. The first two articles from “D-Lib” seem a lot more straight-forward in terms of trying to understand what the topic of this week is all about. Because the information from the third article did not appear to demonstrate that sort of brevity, I had a bit more difficulty absorbing the core aspects. Of course, I am not claiming the article was bad, let alone useless. It was still informative and I managed to figure out how it was related to the other readings. All I am saying is that if the first two articles were to provide information in a rather straight-forward manner, then it would seem logical that the third one should be presented in a similar way. Other than that one particular issue, I did not really have that much trouble observing the content from any of the readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment