Thursday, October 14, 2010

Muddiest Point

I think the “Hand on Topic” we were given was the weakest piece of material for the week. I understand the concept of the activity and I do appreciate the lesson it is trying to teach, but I honestly do not believe that I needed to go through those extra steps in order to answer the question at the end. I already knew from personal and professional experiences outside of that activity how to answer that question. I could have easily provided something on the spot and posted it on my blog right away. Instead, for the sake of fulfilling requirements of the homework, I decided to cooperate. This meant going through the time and trouble of not only trying to think up of something worth asking about, but also waiting for someone at the other end to even bother responding. Is it really worth delaying to complete something I could have easily finished in an instant? I simply get irritated whenever I have to endure hassle over matters that are in fact much simpler in nature than they tend to appear. This may be just my imagination talking, but for me, all it takes is some kind of a random technicality or any other circumstance beyond my control to automatically impose unnecessary obstacles, or even difficulties, which prevent me from doing something as a mundane as going from Point A to Point B.

1 comment:

  1. hand on points are there for students to try. there is no need for you to complete it if you do not see any help to you. you are not assessed by whether and how well you have done in hand on points.

    ReplyDelete